We are a non-governmental organization which believes in social equality and the wellbeing of every Lebanese citizen, especially during the financial crisis we’re currently facing combined with the Covid-19 pandemic threat and lockdown which caused over 40% of our society to fall bellow poverty lines in most cities and rural areas.
We aim to have a Lebanese Society where every person has access to decent health services, education and opportunity.
We believe that our society cannot face those challenges and move forward while almost half of its population are starved and unable to get proper education, which is why we’ve made it our mission to provide regular food packages and educational funds to those who need it.
We depend on your generous donations and our collective / organized efforts to make a difference and help as many people in need as possible, we follow a strict transparency policy with our donors, volunteers and beneficiaries equally.
To donate or volunteer, please go back to our homepage and fill the related forms.
Red In Circle Association - RICA a Lebanese NGO, Registered Number: 948/2015,
- Intervening to reduce poverty and destitution crisis and contributing in satisfying the basic needs of individuals (food, Hospitalization, education…) through productive projects, donations and grants, creating a spirit of commitment among the members of the community In Lebanon and abroad and activating the cooperative concept in order to revive common life until they reach the stage of self-sufficiency
- Helping individuals especially children and women to get all their rights
- Rehabilitating and training young people on the concepts and techniques of volunteer work, assuming responsibilities, developing their abilities and skills and spreading the idea of exchanging and cooperating in the fields of social work
- Training the workers in the social field
- Ensuring medical examination and treating sick and needy people in health and social centers
- Sheltering and caring for the elderly and providing them with social and health care programs
- Contributing in the relief of people affected by public disasters and participating in developing frameworks to reduce these disasters
- Implementing and supporting developmental, agricultural, artisanal, and industrial programs and projects in rural and deprived areas which ensure economic return and self-sufficiency for individuals and assisting in the sale of the products of these projects and programs
- Spreading citizenship culture, infusing moral values and respecting human rights
- Working in order to protect natural resources and preserving the environment and the national heritage
- Partnership, contracting and linking cooperation relationship and bonds of friendship, exchanging experience with international organizations, various associations, public institutions, national and interventional bodies within and outside the country, which seeks to achieve the same goals and is non-profit.
Currently, the association has about 80 volunteers (most of whom are highly qualified). The Association has implemented several projects through the efforts of the Lebanese and resident expatriates: engineers, doctors, businessmen, teachers, lawyers and volunteers from all disciplines.
The association extends to all Lebanese territories and works through its central staff and through delegates in all areas.